[Denied] Argentina ban appeal

Banned

Name: Argentina
Steam ID: 76561199227655432
Ban Reason: Alt
Date of Ban: 10/24/22
Length of Ban: Perma
Staff Member(s) Involved: Nano
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I'm not an alt account.
Evidence to support your claims: I got on after a 6 month ban excited to hop on my bounty hunter whitelist and discovered I did not have vip anymore for some reason,  then I called an admin to get it resolved, the new crossfire guy came up and said that I was royan (who was a minge from when I used to play). I eventually got put in jail for rdm and I was watched the entire time which I thought was weird, then they started asking me questions about my previous aliasis on my account and my friends and stuff like that.  You can check my profile to see im not alting.

also sorry for the second forums account, I forgot my old sign in.

Banned

Also I forgot to mention but I am willing to speak with any staff members in ts or discord.

• Retired Founder

Unfortunately when you make an alternate account it always links back to your main account, even here on the forums through the use of your VPN we can still trace you back to your other accounts for the original @Argentina account which is banned for being an alternate account of @Boomea which is an alt account off of @CTPVTMeatyMike which not only follows the chain back down and connects directly to your main account, but is also an account you've admitted is yours.

Nice try.