Plo Cool?

For the longest time I've always wanted a server that has a pretty big Jedi Order and also a decent place to roleplay and I've avoid big servers like Synergy because idk, just didn't feel I'd get somewhere, but with how dead gmod is becoming its one of the few places that probably has good Jedi rp.

I also do models I guess?

Edited by Plo_Cool
I left something out

Someone made a suggestion to add your Rebels of Onderon pack since we're on a custom Onderon map and it would be perfect for it, but it was denied for some reason

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

8 minutes ago, Katy said:

Someone made a suggestion to add your Rebels of Onderon pack since we're on a custom Onderon map and it would be perfect for it, but it was denied for some reason

I can understand them being denied, they are not the best, I was doing a 4 days to May 4th type content release, cuz I thought it be fun and it was rushed, I do plan on revisiting the pack, and adding actual rebels, like generic NPC ones aswell as revisiting the lore characters within the pack (Maybe even Onderon clones ;))

Jedi on this server is pretty baller. Hope you have fun.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=