Lawrence/sixs GM application

lawrence

Name: Lawrence/Six's
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:604225931
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 388:17:12.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7-8
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yes
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to give a lot more events and encounters for the server.  and give more fighting for people to do and passive RP for jedi/clone/BHs. i also enjoy hosting Events and giving back to this community.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: No just keep the amazing work up you guys are doing great.

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have either been GM for or you plan on hosting: 

ES. code name Deep space 

Main. CIS Attack!

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

Main. the Attack of Mual!

ES. where did the artifact come from

Edited by lawrence
wanted to add on and fix my name

spacer.png

501st/332nd Jet troopers!!!! CURRENT: Vaughn, GM, SA   HELD: TCC Appo, Hawk, HVYL, 501st CMD, SA, GM, 

This is probably biased asf from me but there is no bad comments on anything Lawrence has done absolute best GH I ever could ask for during any of my events and has some great ideas has potential to me a top tier GM with his builds as well definitely will produce some quality events +1 +1

Current Vaughn Ex. Fives