Respawn

Wolfe

The Respawn System Works For HP/Armor But When A Weapon Is Spawned In For Them And They Are Respawned They Keep The Weapon Or Utility.

Recratetion - Spawn A Weapon For Someone And Do !respawn And They Will Keep The Items You Gave Them. 

Forum Admin

@Wolfe

follow the format to get the bug accurately assessed and fixed please :D

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

21 minutes ago, Cubby said:

This has been a thing since the start of my time as staff on  the server, I'm not sure what tweaking can be done from the dev side, but I've always been told to strip their weapons and then respawn them. 

When did you become staff? This is only been happening since our time on Onderon lol. 

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• 2 weeks later...
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Will be fixed on server restart

• Coordinator
Coordinator

This issue has been marked as resolved and therefore has been resolved on server or is unresolvable.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO RESOLVED REPORTS