Synergy Storyline Pt. 3- Opening an Assault!

Mavelle

Name: Mavelle

Who helped (If applicable): Uhhh Yeah

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): NO.

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 3 battalions were sent on a rapid assault in order to open a position in the Seperatist fleet, allowing the Republic to cut in and save the three battalions pinned down in the Galidraan system!

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Erm...... No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

5-5-5 Good spawning and good building, enjoyed the event really much

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Mavelle, the thing you fail to understand is that you're one of the most fantastic Game Masters not only on Synergy, but fucking ever. Your events kill every time. They're always creative, filled with roleplay, and have every last ounce of your creativity and care poured into them no matter how improvised. You genuinely make the server worth playing alone with your events.  No one is perfect, but if there was a top ten, you'd be in it. People love your events, people GET ON for your events. Hell, I sure do.

You fucking kill it out there bro. The 5s you get are well fucking deserved.

(fuck I forgot to quote the above post but you get it)

Edited by Lovestruck

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

4 / 3 / 5

Solid event, honestly well placed and spawned droids, I saw nothing wrong with them. The dupe was not bad, didn't even notice you had one down, thought literally everything was apart of the map besides the rayshield, that was obvious. No server problems, ping didn't spike and frames didn't drop.

Edited by Vazer
Editing this and pulling down my care and effort. Because it is being fit in with a storyline, the care for the storyline is there, but definitely could have been more on the building aspect as I don't think me not noticing one could be completely a good