CIS takes Coruscant

Ccmonty

Who helped (If applicable): Monty

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): CG, accompanied by Rancor, 41st, and Onion Squad were recalled to Coruscant by Rys to fend off a sudden droid invasion. They did just that and won the day

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

2/2/4
I'm gonna be honest, a lot was wrong with this event.

First off, it felt like a really basic low-effort shoot-em-up, but it was on a map that isn't meant for linear shoot-em-ups. Underground is a map meant for exploration and roleplay.

I noticed that you weren't in the event TS or in the event server until 5 or less minutes before the actual deploy time. You mentioned not accepting any helpers, which showed the lack of any preparation for this event, and it really showed. This event was hard to follow, and the most entertainment was found in the minging outside of the droids. There was a plot I think, but I couldn't follow it. People started randomly dissapearing near the end, where I thought things might pick up, but then the event ended.

This event felt very low effort, and very under prepared, but I liked some aspects. I liked the clone NPCs fighting the droids, and the fact that there was something to fight, but overall the disorganization killed the vibe. If you plan to do shoot-em-ups, I recommend using more linear maps. Large, open maps like Underground are MUCH better for open-roleplay events where exploration and interaction with surroundings is encouraged.

• Agree 1

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

Gameplay: 2/5 - Most people had little to no direction after the initial briefing, thankfully some people were able to add in their little bits of fun

Care and Effort: 3/5 - As you mentioned, this could have been a lot easier with a helper: Coruscant map is VERY hard to manage as a solo GM

Server Performance: 4/5 - No major issues

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin