Chivalry

Banned

Name: Nalon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:581441056
Ban Reason: Idk I think harassment
Date of Ban: Sometime like July 12th
Length of Ban: Permanent 
Staff Member(s) Involved: Marvel I think
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: That was a while ago and I have changed, I want to play synergy again because it is one of the only fun things in life and I forgot how happy it made me and how sad I was without. I am going back to my depressed stage.
Evidence to support your claims: Idk what prove I could have for something like this, @Gears, @Bruno647I am sorry.

• Management
8 minutes ago, Chivalry said:

Name: Nalon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:581441056
Ban Reason: Idk I think harassment
Date of Ban: Sometime like July 12th
Length of Ban: Permanent 
Staff Member(s) Involved: Marvel I think
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: That was a while ago and I have changed, I want to play synergy again because it is one of the only fun things in life and I forgot how happy it made me and how sad I was without. I am going back to my depressed stage.
Evidence to support your claims: Idk what prove I could have for something like this, @Gears, @Bruno647I am sorry.

Hey bro apologizing for your actions is a great first step however because you are on the community ban list you need to get permission to post an appeal by the Founders. Also alting on the Forums doesn't help either... so until you get Founder permission to post an appeal this one is gonna be denied

• Pay Respect 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk