hawks first event

lawrence

Name: hawks first event

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:40092814 (Anderson) STEAM_0:145157473 (boris) STEAM_0:1:59859630 (Day) STEAM_0:213582892 (Cubby)STEAM_0:9350725 (Zen) STEAM_0:0:146613194 (thorn)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The republic was transporting intel of the location of both CIS and Republic bases. General grievous and his fleet intercepted the Venator and boarded the ship. the clones did there best to stop General Grievous and his army of droids. general grievous got the intel and left with senator tills. The Clones went on to grievous flag ship stole back the intel and blew up his flag ship

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Edited by lawrence
miss input

spacer.png

501st/332nd Jet troopers!!!! CURRENT: Vaughn, GM, SA   HELD: TCC Appo, Hawk, HVYL, 501st CMD, SA, GM, 

Gameplay: 5/5 - Fun captive RP.

Care and Effort: 5/5 - Awesome event and super hype boarding by Grevious.

Server Performance: 5/5 - Server crashes maybe not anybody's fault? No lag outside of those.

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

Gameplay: 4/5. The opening 45 min had little to do (resulting in most of my batt leaving) but kicked up after that.

Care and Effort: 5/5 Lots of effort put into the mission and the boarding action was well done

Server Performance: 5/5 Crashes weren't related to the event, no lag otherwise.

Edited by BinkoBunko
  • Management
Management

3/4/4

Love the inititiave to host a deployment as a New Admin. Really awesome to see that. A few constructive criticisms I can give you however is with the whole passive RP section on the venator (Which is an awesome section to have for deployments) they only really work when you hold the player's hands a little bit. By that I mean have your EJs hand out tasks for them to do. If you don't kinda lead them to do the RP they'll end up doing nothing. Rancor ended up AFKing in their bunks the entire event which is imo more on them than you but something you still want to strive for as a GM is being able to keep your players engaged. Have yourself or your EJs create objectives for the players to carry out.

This rating is primarily based off the first portion of the event. After the crash I had to go so I didn't experience the rest.

Edited by Marvel
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Gameplay: 4

Care and Effort: 5

Server Performance: 5

The only negative point was the Chokepoints. After the crash it was really hard to push with the few people we had left. Especially with the amount and damage of the NPC and the EJ.

Other than that great Event and always cool to see the Venator being used. 

4 / 3 / 4

The crashes completely fucked up my game, but I am not going to change how I rate this on that parameter, so server performance gets a 4.

The care and effort I can see were there, event definitely could have used some more planning beforehand, or some more prep time. More or less was a mishap of communication though.

General shooting and all that Jazz was fine, nothing new but nothing unwanted.