Ryx and Kirara - Dirty Jawas

Ryx

Name: Ryx and Kirara

Who helped (If applicable): Baxter, Reaper, Riptide, Moltar, Mupiov

Event Name: Dirty Jawas

Summary of the story: Some Jawas entered the ship with droids as their goods and sold them to the clones. Their civilian vessel was blown up by @Washington and @Cipher for absolutely no reason, but before they all blew up, they contacted mercenaries because they found the bombs. The mercenaries attacked the ship soon after.

What was the result of the event?: The Jawas were savagely killed for no reason and the mercenaries were held off.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Both

• Disagree 1
5 hours ago, Ryx said:

Summary of the story: Some Jawas entered the ship with droids as their goods and sold them to the clones. Their civilian vessel was blown up by @Washington and @Cipher for absolutely no reason, but before they all blew up, they contacted mercenaries because they found the bombs. The mercenaries attacked the ship soon after.

What was the result of the event?: The Jawas were savagely killed for no reason and the mercenaries were held off.

My internet got shut off before I could get to the ship blowing up. Seems like an excessive response.

15 hours ago, Ryx said:

Actually, if you paid any attention to chat (I know it can be hard to actually read sometimes) the Admiral (who I was also in a channel with) ordered the Ship to be detonated, and after adverting twice for Kal to blow it, she asked me to try it, and the order went through. So the Naval actually ordered the detonation. Also, the 212th Ghost Company came to me in IR and told me that the Jawa's stole classified info from the ship via the droids, so they also notified the Admiral of this which prompted the response that was given (and when you steal classified info, believe it or not, it kinda is a bad thing, wouldn't expect you to know though).  Yet again, I know it is hard think before you saying some stuff boyo <3 <3

Edited by Washington
  • Disagree 1
1 hour ago, Washington said:

(and when you steal classified info, believe it or not, it kinda is a bad thing, wouldn't expect you to know though).  Yet again, I know it is hard think before you saying some stuff boyo <3 <3

He most likely just didn't see chat, no need to be rude and say stuff like you did above. I understand you were explaining that Naval told you to, but you could've simply said "Naval told us to", no need to add all this extra stuff like I quoted above, its just rude.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

The fact of the matter is, I don’t care about the situation at all. The problem is that it was failRP. I don’t think the Republic in lore would go ahead and blow up a CIVILIAN ship, but there are special people that think that’s acceptable. I could care less if Kal planted the bombs and such, since he technically isn’t controlled by the Republic, but it was still failRP for it to have been ordered to be destroyed at all. So congrats to you guys. Also the Jawas actually did nothing wrong, you just instantly assume that everything that comes on the ship is out to get you. No data was taken at all. If you can show me proof that the JAWAS took any data, then bravo you’ve proved me wrong, but otherwise, quiet down. Also the only reason I pointed you out if because YOUR order, not Squeaks’, prompted the ship to be blown up. If he were to have blown it up when Squeaks asked, then I would’ve pointed that out. 

Edited by Ryx
  • Disagree 1
16 hours ago, Ryx said:

The fact of the matter is, I don’t care about the situation at all. The problem is that it was failRP. I don’t think the Republic in lore would go ahead and blow up a CIVILIAN ship, but there are special people that think that’s acceptable. I could care less if Kal planted the bombs and such, since he technically isn’t controlled by the Republic, but it was still failRP for it to have been ordered to be destroyed at all. So congrats to you guys. Also the Jawas actually did nothing wrong, you just instantly assume that everything that comes on the ship is out to get you. No data was taken at all. If you can show me proof that the JAWAS took any data, then bravo you’ve proved me wrong, but otherwise, quiet down. Also the only reason I pointed you out if because YOUR order, not Squeaks’, prompted the ship to be blown up. If he were to have blown it up when Squeaks asked, then I would’ve pointed that out. 

My boy, I don't wanna flame you because you'll probably say I'm harassing you again. So:

1.  the ORDER came from the Admiral, I RELAYED

Relay
verb: relay; 3rd person present: relays; past tense: relayed; past participle: relayed; gerund or present participle: relaying
rəˈlā,ˈrēˌlā/
  1. 1.
    receive and pass on (information or a message).

THE ORDER to Kal.

2. I was told, by a ELITE TEAM (Ghost Company, ya' know, the Black and Orange guys) that an astromech was stealing CLASSIFIED DATA from the ship and transmitting it to the Jawas. We had NO INDICATION that they did nothing wrong, so clearly an issue on your part.

3. Wanna talk about FailRP? Why would a Republic Venator let Jawa's sell BATTLE DROIDS to it's personnel? Also, we tried to contact the ship before it jumped away, in which the Admiral said to destroy the ship. So clearly, you should've notified people that there was nothing wrong before people reported it to higher up who acted on it.

I think this sums it all up, however, if you have more to say take it to PMs with me and we can hash it out there. <3 <3 <3

Edited by Washington
  • Agree 1