Beetle's Italy Pictures

Hello! Thought I'd share my pictures from Italy with you all (and because @Stockings won't get off my back about it lmao), so here you go! During this trip, I went to multiple parts of Southern Italy, so the pictures will be categorized.

Naples:
Naples didn't have a lot to offer in terms of pictures. I'd honestly describe Naples as the "Bronx of Italy." A lot of pick pocketers and homeless people. The streets, however, are really beautiful to see. 
spacer.png
In addition, Naples had very pretty aqueducts that spanned throughout the entire city.
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png
(Those are real bombs that were sent through the aqueduct entry holes from WWII by the U.S. they got tangled in rope on the way down which slowed their speed, ultimately stopping them from exploding upon impact.)

Caserta:
Most of my trip in Caserta consisted of seeing the beautiful castle that was within the city. The grounds of the castle went on for miles, and it was the first time I enjoyed hiking in a long time.
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png
(This was only about halfway through the castle grounds. It went on for another mile or two afterwards.)

Pompeii:
Pompeii is where most of my pictures were. The architecture and history are just breathtaking and astounding. I was so glad that I had the opportunity to see this relic in time.
spacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.png (The real Amphitheater)
spacer.png

Bari:
Bari is well known as a port/coastal town in Italy. Again, not many pictures from here, but it's also a smaller town, so not much could be taken.
spacer.pngspacer.png

Matera:
Matera was the last place in my trip, spending a small part of the last day there. The town is well known for its ancient history, as well as beautiful mountains. Churches and houses were built on these mountains, as well as homes being built into caves.
spacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

And that's most of the scenery pictures. Everything else I took were pictures of me in the same places as the scenery or pictures of food.

• Winner 2
  • Friendly 2

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

• Management
Management

Pretty rad radius if I do say so myself 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Just now, Marvel said:

Pretty rad radius if I do say so myself 

Italy is a very diverse place. No two areas look the same. On the way to Bari, we literally passed through a small little town, followed by fields of wind turbines, then finally the beaches of Bari. It's amazing how different every place is.

• Informative 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png