A Costly Swim

Drone

Name: Drone

Who helped (If applicable): Tessa, STEAM_0:0:88765992 (Jake)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A Group Of Heretics Lead By One Of Falmors Shards Started A Ritual Within The Jedi Lake In A Attempt To Bring Glory To The Demorns They Follow, Many Deaths Around The Lake Allowed It To Grow And Draw A Totem Deeper Into Its Waters As It Turned To Blood. After It Had Finished Its Work A Portal Opened Atop Of The Totem As Falmor Looked Appon The Work Of His Fallen Shard, As He Left However Anakin Skywalker Followed Him Threw The Portal.

Once Inside Skywalker Gave Falmor The World Of Naboo As Sacrifice To Bring A True Demorn To The Temple Of Truth, Which The 2 New Arriving Jedi Assisted Skywalker In Slaying After Falmor Had Fled.

"This One Shall Claim Your Debt Flesh, The Witch Champion Shall Fall"

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Forum Admin

4/4/3
Great event again. Followed the same good story line with set ideas and events you had in plan executed pretty well.
Things for Jedi, Clones and BH to do. Got the entire server involved. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Founder
Founder

Gameplay: 5

Care and Effort: 5

Server Performance: crashed. Entirely not your fault. For the part that you were doing 4

4/4/4

Loved the bonus of jumping through and all the RP i got to do along side that. I got a bit sick of what just felt like endless waves of weird zombie RP but that totally saved the score for this event. Other then that a 4 for performance because of the crash. Not directly your fault i don't think.

• Winner 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

2 hours ago, Conrad said:

4/4/4

Loved the bonus of jumping through and all the RP i got to do along side that. I got a bit sick of what just felt like endless waves of weird zombie RP but that totally saved the score for this event. Other then that a 4 for performance because of the crash. Not directly your fault i don't think.

God Bless! 

Broooo that's literally insane brooo

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c