Hunting The Lord Of Truth

Drone

Name: Drone

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:1:39982540 (Midnight), STEAM_0:0:88765992 (Jake), STEAM_0:0:145157473 (Boris)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The 501st Legion Have Been Sent After Lord Falmor After A Attack On The GAR Base, Once On World Things Started To Go Wrong After Demorns Started To Attack Them. Falmor After Many Engagements With Tano Was Placed In Cuffs By A Trooper While She Distracted Him. After This He Was Straped To A Tank And Driven In Laps Around A Large House, One Of The Demorns Managed To Cut The Ropes Holding Him To The Tank Resulting In Falmor Sprinting Threw A Portal.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

• Winner 1
  • Management
Management

Gameplay: 3 - Gameplay overall was pretty decent. I like the use of the DRG NPCs being model overridden with the zombie troopers and the EJs at the start then the zombies being mixed in towards the later half. I did feel like the NPCs were a little too tanky at times. Some of those first buildings were difficult to clear, crabheads were almost impossible to kill because of the hitboxes combined with health, and fast zombies had the same issue. Not a massive complaint but something I tended to notice throughout the event. The EJ Sith was cool and I would have loved to see the use of the Boss Health Bar tool for it tbh. Try and toy around with that and keep it in mind for your next event in this storyline!

Care and Effort: 4 - Enjoyed the event. Was fairly confused most of it ngl since I never played the event on Main that this was connected to but you put a ton of care into the story you created and there was effort put into it to take a main server event and further the story on event server. Awesome job and appreciate the event!

Server Performance: 5 - No issues with performance. Good work!

Edited by Marvel

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk