Delta Squad and other batts

Panda

So, starting most likely on Monday, Delta squad is going to start hanging out with other battalions for the entire day. I have already spoken with all the battalion commanders, if I have not im still trying to get in touch with you. This is basically the outreach program from null, during the day Delta will be doing anything the battalion needs help with, such as helping with tryouts, trainings, hanging with them in events, etc. So just be looking forward to working with us, we as a squad are ready to start. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 5
5 hours ago, Punda said:

So, starting most likely on Monday, Delta squad is going to start hanging out with other battalions for the entire day. I have already spoken with all the battalion commanders, if I have not im still trying to get in touch with you. This is basically the outreach program from null, during the day Delta will be doing anything the battalion needs help with, such as helping with tryouts, trainings, hanging with them in events, etc. So just be looking forward to working with us, we as a squad are ready to start. 

If you hang around 2ndAC for a day without getting into an argument in RP you're doing something wrong. If you know the lore you'd understand.

• Coordinator
Coordinator
2 hours ago, Ryx said:

Just wish Ion and Omega felt the same.

Wait I mean im pretty chill i dont have issues with people anyone can feel free to talk to me Ion and Omega just feel that rc arent supposed to attach to other battalions thats all, You can still talk with us and all

5 hours ago, Ryx said:

Just wish Ion and Omega felt the same.

It's not within the Character of any of the RC that we have currently on the server to be buddy buddy with other clones. I understand that we bend lore a lot for other people's enjoyment and what not, but this is one thing I am not willing to bend. I don't care if people in my squad or other squads chill with other battalions, but I am not and will not make it any sort of required thing to do. If it's not something I am willing to do myself, I won't push it onto my squad members. Simple as that.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
16 minutes ago, Baxter said:

It's not within the Character of any of the RC that we have currently on the server to be buddy buddy with other clones. I understand that we bend lore a lot for other people's enjoyment and what not, but this is one thing I am not willing to bend. I don't care if people in my squad or other squads chill with other battalions, but I am not and will not make it any sort of required thing to do. If it's not something I am willing to do myself, I won't push it onto my squad members. Simple as that.

We're in your regiment, you could at least respect me and my guys enough to work with them. You're a clone, same as every other clone as the ship. Just because you're RC doesn't make you special in my opinion. Yeah, maybe I'm a bit upset that we had an SOBDE event and the only contact that you guys had with us was to tell us not to do something, which I decided to do anyways and I succeeded in it, which you guys didn't even acknowledge. I'm not even asking to be buddy buddy, I was just annoying that you all basically ignored my guys like they weren't even there.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
3 minutes ago, Ryx said:

We're in your regiment, you could at least respect me and my guys enough to work with them. You're a clone, same as every other clone as the ship. Just because you're RC doesn't make you special in my opinion. Yeah, maybe I'm a bit upset that we had an SOBDE event and the only contact that you guys had with us was to tell us not to do something, which I decided to do anyways and I succeeded in it, which you guys didn't even acknowledge. I'm not even asking to be buddy buddy, I was just annoying that you all basically ignored my guys like they weren't even there.

1. Yes, I know we are in the same regiment, but as I stated before, it's not within the typical characteristics of any of the RC squads we currently have on the server to partner up with clones that were outside of the RC niche. Yes, they might be deployed on the same mission sometimes, but their assignments within those missions were DRASTICALLY different from what you would give your usual clone.

2. RC are special, in the fact that they work in small squads of 4, received special training that made them "more lethal and efficient" than your average clone, and were sent on specific missions that the Republic only trusted the RC to do. Not saying that there weren't missions that only Shadow Company could do or anything like that, just stating facts.

3. Our comms during that event were cancer enough already, and even though there were very few SC during the event, I feel as though it was better that the comms not get flooded even more with people trying to talk over each other. It literally had nothing with it being SC, I would have made the same decision if it were 501st, 212th, RANCOR, etc etc. As far as the mission itself goes and SC doing something some RC asked you not to, I don't honestly remember a lot of the mission as I had to continuously tab out for IRL stuff and the mission was 90% walking around not being able to see shit for me, so I can't really comment on that.

I have no beef with SC, and I hope no one else in RC does. You are right in one thing, we are all clones. But we were made for very different types of missions and in-character have very different attitudes as said characters. I'm just trying my best to play the role that I chose to play in the game that I choose to play pretty much every day, but actively working with other clones, regardless of battalion(unless it's RC and NULL because muh lore), doesn't fall under what I think my character would do.

• Agree 5
3 minutes ago, Baxter said:

1. Yes, I know we are in the same regiment, but as I stated before, it's not within the typical characteristics of any of the RC squads we currently have on the server to partner up with clones that were outside of the RC niche. Yes, they might be deployed on the same mission sometimes, but their assignments within those missions were DRASTICALLY different from what you would give your usual clone.

2. RC are special, in the fact that they work in small squads of 4, received special training that made them "more lethal and efficient" than your average clone, and were sent on specific missions that the Republic only trusted the RC to do. Not saying that there weren't missions that only Shadow Company could do or anything like that, just stating facts.

3. Our comms during that event were cancer enough already, and even though there were very few SC during the event, I feel as though it was better that the comms not get flooded even more with people trying to talk over each other. It literally had nothing with it being SC, I would have made the same decision if it were 501st, 212th, RANCOR, etc etc. As far as the mission itself goes and SC doing something some RC asked you not to, I don't honestly remember a lot of the mission as I had to continuously tab out for IRL stuff and the mission was 90% walking around not being able to see shit for me, so I can't really comment on that.

I have no beef with SC, and I hope no one else in RC does. You are right in one thing, we are all clones. But we were made for very different types of missions and in-character have very different attitudes as said characters. I'm just trying my best to play the role that I chose to play in the game that I choose to play pretty much every day, but actively working with other clones, regardless of battalion(unless it's RC and NULL because muh lore), doesn't fall under what I think my character would do.

I have to agree tbh RC should stick as there own thing yes you can do trainings like tech ect but I rather see RC work on themselves RC is completely different from normal clones and I think they should stick on there own and be a mystery. I mean I hated back in the day when RC were in battalions I just want RC to focus on each other.

• Agree 6
41 minutes ago, Ryx said:

Honestly, you wouldn't have wanted to be in our comms during that event, as Baxter said, with the RC alone it was already aids enough due to the amount of people in the channel.

1 hour ago, Ryx said:

"Respect Me"

Image result for question mark meme

For one respect is earned not given. Earn my respect and stop bitching at me for doing my own thing. While we may be clones we are literally the definition of elite within our lore. I am going to quote Joah for this one, "RC are not meant to be friends with other Battalions, they would never do that in lore". Now for one, one of my goals since getting Climber was establishing a difference in OOC and IC behavior and my squad has done that to the letter. We are definitely approachable in any OOC standpoint but IC we still try to maintain a somewhat lore friendly attitude. If I had a dime for every time you asked me for "communications" I'd be richer than Pablo Escobar in his prime. The fact you think I need to respect and reward you is a fucking joke. Stay in your lane, mind your business and for the love of god stop complaining about Ion Team and Omega Squad for not wanting to completely ruin the point of being in an Elite Squad not a large Battalion. From this point on I am not even going to stoop to respond to this shit.

Edited by Metro
  • Agree 6

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

34 minutes ago, Metro said:

For one respect is earned not given. Earn my respect and stop bitching at me for doing my own thing. While we may be clones we are literally the definition of elite within our lore. I am going to quote Joah for this one, "RC are not meant to be friends with other Battalions, they would never do that in lore". Now for one, one of my goals since getting Climber was establishing a difference in OOC and IC behavior and my squad has done that to the letter. We are definitely approachable in any OOC standpoint but IC we still try to maintain a somewhat lore friendly attitude. If I had a dime for every time you asked me for "communications" I'd be richer than Pablo Escobar in his prime. The fact you think I need to respect and reward you is a fucking joke. Stay in your lane, mind your business and for the love of god stop complaining about Ion Team and Omega Squad for not wanting to completely ruin the point of being in an Elite Squad not a large Battalion.

First of all, I believe the type of respect I'm specifying is the respect to at least use in game comms to respond to my guys when they were talking about objectives related to the mission, I could care less if you respect me as a human or a player, and I could care less how elite you are. Also, I don't even remember the last time I even attempted to speak to you, so please, don't immediately make it look like I beg you to let me in comms. If you guys don't wanna do anything with other battalions, then don't. Not my problem what you guys do, but if Delta wants to do something different, they can. I give them props for that. I just thought it would be cool to serve with RC sometime, since in lore Shadow Troopers did serve with some members of NULL, which qualify as your "Elite". I'd prefer this not turn into a flame thread, I was just expressing my opinion.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

My two cents. RC has never really been buddies with other battalions. And by that I mean constantly speaking with and working with battalions. We are friendly to other battalions and treat them with respect but we don't spend time with them really. Now I do agree with spending time with SC. They are in our regiment. And I know that with Null they are technically attached to RC but I feel like if SC is here we should communicate with them too for events and shit. We don't need to host trainings or anything together. But we can communicate and speak with each other in TS or events (which we already kind of do). I don't want SC to feel left out but also understand that RC have always kind of been on their own. That's coming from someone who has been in RC postions for a total of 10 months.