Old Timer

Hey there Synergy Community, Its been forever since ive looked at these forums I once called a home and I know many of my old friends may have come and gone and left the server either a long long time ago and possibly even recently, I post this trying to find any of the active old friends of my who may remeber me. I went by Rays and or Starrk depending on whether I was on my clone or Jedi. To put a date on how old I may be server wise, I used to be the BCMD (If thats still a rank like i said been forever) of Special Operations which last I heard from @Flowers_is_gaywas last seen as part of galatic marines or nova corps as a sub division. Just msg here if any of yall still know me and maybe we can catch up on our lives and how the server is doing.

• Pay Respect 1

BCMD is still a thing, Unlike SO. Rest in Peace Special Operations. May they forever live on in my heart....

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=