wicked's Planet attack

wicked

Name: wicked

Who helped (If applicable): Freck, Comics, Cabrera (Three major ones)

Event Name: Planet attack

Summary of the story: Admiral was taken hostage by Bounty hunters which later retreated with him onto the planet. Afterwords the new Army Commander Kerf lead the troopers onto the planer to retrieve the Admiral.

Or so was the plan.

What was the result of the event?: Massive failure

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: A bit of both

• Agree 2

FUCK YOU GUYS +1 YOU GUYS  YOU RUINED THIS EVENT! AND LET ME STATE A FEW THINGS: YOU CANT STRIP WEAPONS IF SOMEONE IS USEING THEM,YOU SHOULDNT USE FLAMETHROWERS WHEN YOUR STANDING ON PROPS THAT COULD LIGHT ON FIRE AND LAG THE SERVER. YOU SHOULDNT JUMP OUT OF MP. AND YOU SHOULDNT KKILL YOUR OWN FUCKING ADMERAL!

• Disagree 1
  • Retired Founder

ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ sᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs. ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ғᴜɴ. 
ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀᴅᴠɪᴄᴇ ɪs ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ғʀᴏᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ᴏɴ.

-ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟ

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Dont be hard on yourself
So ima give this a -1 To start off with the beginning to it had 0 flow It was a bunch of shit that was thrown at us, The admiral being shot why i do say ya was stupid by players, you gotta roll with it , During that entire briefing you had us go through not once was a bounty hunter was mentioned to be an ally so therefore ima assume hes against us, since his weapon was off safety. 
2. The deployment thing was a good idea but idk what happened down there just next thing i know theres an attack on the ship have 0 clue why what there after or how they got there
3. Stopping the event because it went wrong, Should of let the players shoot some shit ya know having freck call defcon 6 when they were still shooting us was really bad
 Overall though remember to include player choice you cant script events,

So I wasn't a part of thisat all but let me give a little insight on a few things. 

First, controlling a group of individuals is harder than you think. Events will never go according to plan, ever.

Second, although a event loses control, it can come back, I personally just raised my voice or set talk power.

Third, this is only for @wicked, we all have bad events, I've had a few. All you do is brush it off and make the next one. It's a big learning curve and does take some form of patience. Also never stop a event. Let it play out. 

• Agree 1

WAS MEDIC

7 minutes ago, Medic said:

So I wasn't a part of thisat all but let me give a little insight on a few things. 

First, controlling a group of individuals is harder than you think. Events will never go according to plan, ever.

Second, although a event loses control, it can come back, I personally just raised my voice or set talk power.

Third, this is only for @wicked, we all have bad events, I've had a few. All you do is brush it off and make the next one. It's a big learning curve and does take some form of patience. Also never stop a event. Let it play out. 

we litteraly planned for everything EXCEPT a clone shooting the admeral

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1