Dono

Name:  dono

Who helped (If applicable): dirty, drone, zeros, monty

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

spacer.png

4/4/4. A really fun event do be in. Hope to see more in the future

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

Banned

5/5/5 LOVE PILOT EVENT

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

3/5/4

Gameplay - Exciting at first. Really fun pushing through the ship with the impending doom of a nuke hitting. Towards the end when we were defending the bridge it wouldve been cool to have some of us fight droids to speed up the RP and maybe put abit of pressure on the team RPing as we kinda just sat there.  That one terminal i asked you about met the criteria to identify all 3 consoles, Which means GM has final say on that terminals purpose so i had to ask, Just following TECH training.

Care/Effort - Was alot of care put into this everything made sense and had a purpose. Full of RP and thought out ahead of time.

Server Performance - Pooped the bed a lil but good event so its worth it.

Edited by Mystic
  • Informative 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

2 - This event was bland, boring, and way too long for what it was. The first hour was just passive roleplay on a map, with 15 minutes of half-baked repair RP on the ship, The combat section was just any other carbon copy breach attack. There was nothing fun about this.

1 - I've never seen such little effort put into an event. The first hour was passive roleplay entirely, with no development. You yourself said that your events are based entirely on the server deciding on their own to roleplay without direction, that they should step up and they can really do whatever they want. After the event, you basically gaslit anyone who disliked the event because you didn't feel like guiding them through your story. Your event jobs were out of control, giving people perma weapons including Kyber Rifle and Z-6i WITHOUT your approval. I am honestly disappointed in you as a Game Master. If this is the standard for our Game Masters, I am worried about the future of the team as a whole. Your job as a Game Master is to guide the players through your story, and during your DB you said you shouldn't have to do that. You also left the ENTIRETY of the event up to the Naval WITHOUT guiding them either, leading to EVEN MORE confusion! When people left after your unclear ending, you got pissy about it to the rest of the players.  The ONLY effort put into this event on your part was the WAY over-complicated writing you gave at the DB and that you snuck into terminals that we were supposed to know about on our own without any guidance. I cannot believe the blantant lack of effort you put into helping the players through your event, and the blatant lack of effort into the active combat situations in the event.

5 - This was about the only thing you did right. You were stingy the whole event about models, tacs and entities, but I guess it paid off.

Edited by Lovestruck
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 1
  • Confused 4

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

3 | 5 | 5

Gameplay: This is where some of the larger issues come into play. In the DB you said that most roleplay is up to the players which in itself is understandable but some people don't know how you run your events and are "lost" to a degree. Before the event I believe that you should have announced that so it allows for more RP to happen with the tools and gives people more freedom. TLDR inform people more of their RP freedom before the event begins to let the event flow with the tools and ideas you have provided while helping out here and there 

Effort: I believe it had it had a very good idea and overall was a good concept execution was a bit poor however 

Performance: Very stable and good performance 

• Informative 1

Current: GM ARC SSG | Former CG CMD & Stone

spacer.png