Suprise Invasion

Mr_warmacYT

Name: Warmac

Who helped (If applicable): Monty

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): NA

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The CIS launched 2 infiltration Droids to take down Onderon base Defence and radar system so an suprise invasion could be launched at Onderon Base to take control of this strategic Positioned Base. the droids failed and retreated with low numbers and took Outpost Thesh they got wiped and all CIS vessel's retreated to Seperatist Space.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: NA

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Banned

5/5/5 give this man GMO

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

2/3/5

The gameplay was pretty subpar, even for a shoot-'em-up. Primarily, the biggest issue was the overuse of shotgun Commando Droids when you were likely very aware that they're a little bit "much" for the average player. You also gave your standard B1 NPCs T-21s (correct me if this isn't true) and this weapon is notorious for being too powerful. Don't get me wrong, I liked the challenge of having our position rushed by the shotgunners, but there were a few people who stopped playing since the event was just too much. Maybe tone down the sheer numbers of them next time or, at the very least, some variety in enemies. The event jobs did their jobs well, though; decently challenging and kept everyone on their toes--although they may have no been needed since the shotgunners are so cracked.

I'm giving the care an effort an average rating because it seemed as if you were just throwing bad guys at us. And the lack of variety in enemies showed me that you were just spawning challenging targets for us to blast. Send in squad of shotgunners, they all die, sent in more.

Finally, performance was fine. I experienced nothing out of the ordinary.

• Agree 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC