Jedi Prestiges aren't working

Bug Type (Server:): CWRP

Severity level (1-3): 2

Evidence (if you can):

spacer.png

Description of the bug: Doesn't seem like jedi prestiges are working, i should have 1250 health on spawn with ability to go up to 1300. I do not have this, can only assume about other prestiges as idk what they do, but i have them all.

How can we recreate it: Be on a character with bottom middle prestige, extra health does work.

spacer.pngspacer.png

i've prestiged 3 times and also have the extra health buff, but it isnt working currently for me either

When i check the prestige menu i see that i have the buffs selected, but it also says im prestige 0

also follow up question, If they fix the prestige health. Will it transfer to other characters? Having a health buff was very nice for BH and clone. 

• Dumb 1

Whataburger

Why is my reputation so low?

19 hours ago, Whataburger said:

i've prestiged 3 times and also have the extra health buff, but it isnt working currently for me either

When i check the prestige menu i see that i have the buffs selected, but it also says im prestige 0

also follow up question, If they fix the prestige health. Will it transfer to other characters? Having a health buff was very nice for BH and clone. 

The whole point of having different characters is so you treat your characters like they are different lives of yours. Meaning we do not want any of the Jedi buffs to transfer to your BH or Clone.

Now we are aware of this issue and im curently close to fixing. Sorry again for the wait. It is different testing the update with 5 people than with 90+ people. 

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1

:FeelsDankMan: :DERPPERS:<--- You reading this

• Founder
Founder

This has been marked as acknowledged and marked as a bug that is being looked into.
This will remain unlocked in the case that more information becomes present.

// MOVING TO ACKNOWLEDGED REPORTS