Trooper Concerns

Hudson

So recently a good bunch of troopers have been trying to flirt with me, Shaak Ti. It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't incapable of flirting entirely. It's sort of like walking around and hearing a constant train wreck behind me. 

In character, I can't seem to wrap my head around it in how to respond, as Jedi are not meant to form attachments or emotion so I usually take it as a strangely worded, hellishly awkward compliment.

In summation, learn to flirt, and maybe it will stop making me cringe.

May the force be with you, because trust me a lot of you are going to need it.

-Hudson

• Agree 2

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

11 minutes ago, Hudson said:

So recently a good bunch of troopers have been trying to flirt with me, Shaak Ti. It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't incapable of flirting entirely. It's sort of like walking around and hearing a constant train wreck behind me. 

In character, I can't seem to wrap my head around it in how to respond, as Jedi are not meant to form attachments or emotion so I usually take it as a strangely worded, hellishly awkward compliment.

-Hudson

I get it too, and now I see why it was hard for people to respond to me. Trying to roleplay a 16 year old girl who can't form attachments, and being hit on by what appear to be 30 year old men (I know they're actually only like 13 do to accelerated aging, but that is even more odd.) is very confusing. Usually I just respond in my own way or claim to be only interested in Barriss, rather than how Ahsoka actually would, because Ahsoka was never in a situation like that with clones. It could be fun if the flirting was clever, but its usually just "Ayy there, wan sum fuq?" To which I usually respond "No, perhaps Jocasta would be more interested." At least my flirting was light hearted and harmless. Some of these boys must be hella lonely.

• Agree 2
50 minutes ago, Hudson said:

-Hudson

Well you are Shaak Ti. Send them back to Kamino. ez

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Zahariel said:

I get it too, and now I see why it was hard for people to respond to me. Trying to roleplay a 16 year old girl who can't form attachments, and being hit on by what appear to be 30 year old men (I know they're actually only like 13 do to accelerated aging, but that is even more odd.) is very confusing. Usually I just respond in my own way or claim to be only interested in Barriss, rather than how Ahsoka actually would, because Ahsoka was never in a situation like that with clones. It could be fun if the flirting was clever, but its usually just "Ayy there, wan sum fuq?" To which I usually respond "No, perhaps Jocasta would be more interested." At least my flirting was light hearted and harmless. Some of these boys must be hella lonely.

I mean don't get me wrong, there is no right answer. Because technically clones wouldn't partake in talk like this would they?

I could understand them talking about which General is thiccest amongst themselves, but direct flirtation almost seems like stepping out of line and prioritizing fun to duty.

What say you?

41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

Just now, Hudson said:

I mean don't get me wrong, there is no right answer. Because technically clones wouldn't partake in talk like this would they?

I could understand them talking about which General is thiccest amongst themselves, but direct flirtation almost seems like stepping out of line and prioritizing fun to duty.

What say you?

This is entirely speculation, but I think they would respect Shaak-Ti and see her so highly that they wouldn't dare say something like that. Being the overseer stationed on Kamino, and being possibly the only source of compassionate (Kamonian scientists were apathetic to clones at the best.) sentiment, I'd assume they saw her as a motherly figure. Some may have found her attractive sure, and some probably talked behind her back, but no one would say that stuff to her because the other clones would beat them up. She had the power to sentence them to any position in the military, or outside of it, she wanted. No clone would risk losing out on fighting alongside his brothers for a sly comment.

4 hours ago, Zahariel said:

This is entirely speculation, but I think they would respect Shaak-Ti and see her so highly that they wouldn't dare say something like that. Being the overseer stationed on Kamino, and being possibly the only source of compassionate (Kamonian scientists were apathetic to clones at the best.) sentiment, I'd assume they saw her as a motherly figure. Some may have found her attractive sure, and some probably talked behind her back, but no one would say that stuff to her because the other clones would beat them up. She had the power to sentence them to any position in the military, or outside of it, she wanted. No clone would risk losing out on fighting alongside his brothers for a sly comment.

Got a better chance of killing a Sith with your bare hands than successfully flirting with Shaak Ti

2 hours ago, Kazane said:

You have to make them all your slaves like I did.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/844840646754767513/CA1F7331098B98652AD48742F4285DB3CB685069/

Gota keep it Thiccc

You see, I'm slowly playing them into my hands. It's in the woodwork.

3 hours ago, Riddler said:

Want me to flirt with you mate, my accent always wins over you Americans ;)

British accents are so 1776. I'm more into German and Russian ones personally. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Kazane said:

@Hudsonget Rancor to also be your secret service :P

You mean my Royal Guard?

5 hours ago, Runs with Apache said:

German and russian accents are so 1940s. Im more into cherokee and Navajo.

But those are so 1831...