[ACCEPTED] Mav's Staff ReApp

Ttttrap

RP Name: Mav

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:482848580

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well, I love this community and I just want to help out the best I possibly can so joining staff is the best way I can see on helping people. I was already apart of staff and just have to re-apply as things happened. Also, as an admin I have the ability to do events and encounters and I just love doing RP keeping the server active.  Overall, this is just a server I have been a part of for years and just seeing this server active and people talking and enjoying themselves is just awesome. So, if there is any way I can help with the enjoyment on the server then I will do it so joining the staff team is where I see myself in the future. Thank you for reading my admin app and +1 or -1 that's your opinion and I understand. Have a great day.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 17-year-old male who is a Senior in high school I currently am a Wide Receiver for my team in the sport football. I love this server and community and always enjoyed being on this server. I am problem solver study in law and computer science I have many friends and over all a respected person as I treat everyone with respect until they lost it. I base my life off of a few things 1 is never tell a lie telling a lie is like building a wall to cover the truth until the wall breaks as so does your trustworthiness with other people does to 2 my word is my word my word is my bond it is unbreakable thing and is so people can have something to trust 3 Treat everyone with respect until they break it that's about me.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I have been admin for this server before and other servers as well

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  656 Hours

Edited by Ttttrap

+1 Good luck!

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Head Admin

+1, good luck man! 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

+1 very active 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk