Gas Gas Gas!

Glory22

Name: Shrimp | Keegan

Who helped (If applicable): Hansen

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Troopers were deployed out to a new planet to find a lost Jedi. Separatists were present and had killed the Jedi. Their research facility was developing some kind of corrosive gas that ended up getting released into the air, reviving Separatist troops into zombies. Troopers fought their way through the caves to escape.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

• Agree 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

4/3/5

Gameplay was alright, as a sole GM you did really well. Bit of confusion in the end, but I had fun!

There was care and effort, yeah, but it's nothing god-tier that would get a 5. Again, sole GM, there was obvious care and effort in it.

Performance? No lag! Ran smooth as hell.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

4/4/5

Its was a pretty neat event. Although I wasn't in range of the actual RP character before he was killed (I blame the jedi), I do kinda wish we had more lore/explanation about what the gas was (probably could have been answered) and maybe more about the planet.

Overall tho it was a fun event.

• Friendly 1