Opinions?

So, in all honesty its taken alot of guts to make this, i dont show my art to alot of people, but since i think ive gotten to a point where it doesnt look retarded, here we go.

I started drawing a little over a year ago, ironically it was a person from this community that got me into art, before that i didnt want anything to do with.

I suppose this post could contain a message, you can meet people here, from all different backgrounds, countries, etc. they all have different likes and passions

Just remember that anyone you meet here and beyond could inspire you to do great things 

2b07671a3addb434adbf6a2bab5f494e.png

8710acef8136722441d4852f7506995d.png

0a6cbf680a37be44eb134b2efa79bf03.png

• Agree 3
14 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

How much more gems are you hiding?

I have a whole folder full of drawings. i do two kinds, simple anime line art, and then like the ones i showed, the realistic.

I have very few realistic drawings, they take alot to do tbh. not time, but more or less motivation or some emotions

1 hour ago, Tristan said:

So, in all honesty its taken alot of guts to make this, i dont show my art to alot of people, but since i think ive gotten to a point where it doesnt look retarded, here we go.

I started drawing a little over a year ago, ironically it was a person from this community that got me into art, before that i didnt want anything to do with.

I suppose this post could contain a message, you can meet people here, from all different backgrounds, countries, etc. they all have different likes and passions

Just remember that anyone you meet here and beyond could inspire you to do great things 

2b07671a3addb434adbf6a2bab5f494e.png

8710acef8136722441d4852f7506995d.png

0a6cbf680a37be44eb134b2efa79bf03.png

Very good job you got some talent like i said amazing job 

• Agree 1

These are very good for someone starting out 

My tip:

Shading- work on the shading especially for all of the same color pieces 

Line definition- make sure to show where the face ends and neck starts 

Also you can draw people way better then me but those are the things that popped out to me. Drawing is a marathon I know cause I do it lol.

• Agree 1