Rohan - Warcrimes?

Rohan

Head Admin

Name: Rohan

Who helped (If applicable): Gohn, Monty

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Goodday troopers, today you will be assaulting the compound below you. It is heavily secured by a mercenary group. On this island you will find your objective aying on a pillar. It looks like an ordinary stone, however it is of great importance to us. Retrieve it. Along with that we have a senator by the name of Foncy Hair. Retrieve those. As for Delta-40 Fixer, I will send you a special assignment that only YOU may look at and share at your discretion. When ready, you may run out of the ship via the ramp to the top and head into the tunnel | OOC: Head in the tunnel, follow it, and after that it is free reign how to take it. None of this is recored in character so if you wanna commit warcrimes. Ended up in warcrimes!!!!

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

2/3/5

Performance was dandy. I like the dupe. But it was just a shoot-'em-up at the end of the day. There's also a clear element that involved Fixer which kind of just fell flat. I realize what you were trying to do, but there was a lack of communication that made the situation kind of weird to me. I realize that he had the option to keep his mouth shut and that's what he went with... but it was more awkward than anything considering the other Alphas just got annoyed and splattered his brains for it.

Thank you for the deployment.

• Informative 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC