Voided GM app

Ly2

Unfortunately changing to -1

Honestly Cooter after Otter's deployment I genuinely think you just need a bit more time as a GH. I understand being easily influenced by those around you, I'm not going to deny that deployment was v e r y mingey. I don't completely blame you for how mingey it was but there was definitely some contribution. Even I think that deployment got out of hand and I've had my moments, ngl. 

You'll need to improve a bit before going for GM. You've got potential, don't waste it. 

When you show that you can be a good GH during a serious event then I'll change my vote. You're a fun person to be around and I believe you have the ability to host good events, just spend a bit more time as a GH. Maybe add some links to events that you've helped with to your application.

Edited by Perssongi
  • Agree 3
  • Dumb 2
2 hours ago, CooterScooter said:

Imma void this and get time as a GH idk wtf I was thinking making an app my bad guys 

No worries man, the more experience you the more fluent you will become. Not everyone gets accepted first time, get some time in and try again. Best of Luck!