The Red Attack

Veteran Admin

Name: Lil j 

Who helped (If applicable):Soccer-Ainsley-Hollow-Ver-Guttler-Sythu

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):A crazy Sith lord that hated the republic with a passion wanted them killed so with that the sith took 5 troops and made them these evil crazy droids and with the power of the sith they inherited his power into the droids and was able to use all of these crazy powers and started to attack base but when they were killed the sith made more and more and came back to fight again but sadly they were killed and had to rest for eternality 

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:NA

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Edited by LIl-J

2 | 4 | 5

Alright, a few things, It was somewhat slow after the first time they attacked, which i understand was rp related, next time I would recommend throwing something in the middle their even if it is just something like a small droid attack. 

Future Adult!

2/3/5 

Gameplay was just kind of boring not to mention the saber nerds just cutting down clones left and right just wasn't a whole lot of fun

I think your idea was interesting just the execution wasn't there

Server didn't have any problems.

Edited by Honk

Gameplay: 3/5 Good for Jedi to be able to do stuff every now and then in a non-clone focused event, but it was kind of exclusive to most clones.

Care and Effort: 4/5 Good effort from GM

Server Performance: 5/5 No real lag on my side

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

4/4/5

the gameplay was fun and it was good seeing the jedi be able to fight jedi hunters for once. the RP for the event was fun and inviting and would like to see more RP to be done for the rest of the people so everyone knows whats going on.
good care and effort was put into the event and was decently planned out.

no server lag what so ever on my end.