[ACCEPTED] Silvy's third run hopefully

Silvy

RP Name: Rancor SUP ARC SSG Silvy/DU Blade Padawan Howl

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:243070169

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CEST (GMT'1)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be a Admin because i want to be able to help others with for example Trainings and events. I want to be able to do more than i can already do. I want to help the already staff team grow and want to do more to help more people. Started to do more stuff once i started in high school. I have been doing it for a year and wanted to start with becoming a Admin for a Star Wars server, cause why not.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 16 year old high schooler which have been doing alot of different stuff. I have been doing alot of work since i became a staff my first time and then started to rise in the ranks of the Clone Troopers and became a Alpha ARC and a Officer.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes. Got both Alpha ARC and Officer within a battalion.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1440:03:11

Edited by Silvy
Changing to normal staff apps instead

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

On 4/11/2022 at 2:14 PM, Silvy said:

What was your previous staff rank?: NA

I think this should just be a regular staff app if you where only NA. But idk the rules are weird on that and get changed and aren't written down always.

+1

spacer.pngspacer.png

On 4/13/2022 at 10:31 PM, Conrad said:

I think this should just be a regular staff app if you where only NA. But idk the rules are weird on that and get changed and aren't written down always.

+1

Hope that makes it better. Was just looking thru it Conrad. Thanks for the +1

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• 2 weeks later...