Jefferson's Gamemaster Application

J.Jefferson

Name: TR 41st GC ARCL CMD Jefferson

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:7955201

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: Over 600 hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: About 6-7. 

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I think my communication and leadership skills are good because I am a ARC and a commander.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes, I do understand.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

Jobs:

1x Trandoshan (Scientist)

3x Deathwatch Solider 

1x Super Commando

Backstory:  So republic Intel has shown that the Deathwatch is on the planet of Vanqor, they are doing mining operations on the planet for some kind of ore. Also republic Intel has shown a trandoshan scientist on the planet working on some kind of research. 41st Scouts/ARCs will be first sent to the planet to do reconnaissance on the base. Once they have returned back to the republic base 41st, 327th, and Rancor will be deployed. 41st and 327th will be the main attacking force on the base, and will be tasked with clearing the base and destroying the mining drills. Rancor will be tasked with finding the scientist and bringing it back to republic territory. Once everyone has RTB (returned to base) the Deathwatch will attack the republic base to try to recapture the scientist. After the attack is over a LAAT will pick up the scientist and take him back to Coruscant. 

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster