Senior Administrators Evaluation Request [Acknowledged]

idk if this is supposed to be here.
IMA START SCREENSHOTTING everything and keeping a notepad with names after this post.

Name of Staff member: A Majority of SA that ive seen

Comments/Concerns: I have seen a lot of Senior Admins talking OOC casually doing jack all and people ask for things only a SA can do and they ignore these tickets sometimes after the 4th one I have to go to the person and tell them hey unfortunately no one wants to take your ticket I wish I could be of better help. The response I get most the time is but I see "blank" talking in chat. After basically begging in admin chat ive gotten them to do some things. its gotten to the point you have to join there ts and be like hey can you do this and half the time they say no or ignore you. This is just my experience and im making this just so others can share there's maybe its just me with these negative experiences with them. I personally feel someone should not have to beg to have a ship spawned when people are talking in chat, when I need EOD,TECH, or Boarding supplies like a bomb, raysheild, laat, and ship and I see a SA in chat talking and I type in admin chat asking or even before I was a admin making tickets and having them be ignored. Heck just now I did EOD training with 2 troopers and I had to pretend these stairs in a bunk was a bomb. 10 minutes after my training I had to take a ticket of this DU trooper asking for a ship and tell him hey unfortunately no staff is on to take your specific ticket. A SA typed in chat I could press my chat button and see SA bla bla bla and the response I got from that DU trooper was I just saw the SA Bla Bla Bla type in chat and the only words I had was Yea ik sorry. He got his ship but that was after 2-3 tickets 2 messages in admin chat by me and then the Trooper being in ts and asking for it in there. I understand some people arnt in game afk for a sec here and there fully aware and its fully valid to do that but its happened on such a scale from what ive seen it cant just be oh im afking for a quick second.

Evidence: None just my word and whatever people say to this post. I have hosted roughly 20 EOD/Tech/Boarding trainings the times I wasnt able to get a SA even though ive seen them on is roughly 1/4th to little less then half of the times.

Do you want this to be reported to high staff (Negative or Positive): Yes I just ask for Senior Administrators to be evaluated I have not listed any names this is not a hunt for specific people its a problem ive noticed while being a player and then joining the staff team and having to deal with the effects as a New admin. I used to be staff and even a SA and back then these things would be taken fast asf but with 3 to more active Senior admins this shouldn't happen. I know it doesn't mean much but I am severely disappointed in what ive seen hence this post.

If you have similar experiences please I encourage a comment saying such.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 1
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Confused 1