BadDog's Game Maker app

BadDog

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146737655

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: iv got 1,863 on gmod so like 1000 hours on the server 

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: my Communication skills are very good. I like meeting new people  i and get alone with a lot of people on the server and my leadership skills are very good to. iv have a lot of experience on the server and leading an event iv also have a lot of experience making events its not the first time iv made a application for game maker 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: i understand 

giveus an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: So Two Jedi Generals have been kidnapped and are on a CIS planet waiting to be killed so the clones/Jedis mission is to seat up a FOB on the CIS planet and Find the two Kidnapped Jedi. Once the FOB is defended a Recon team will leaves the FOB and Recon to find the two Jedi once the recon team has found the base were the two Jedi are the recon team will comms back and SC will use their cloaks to sneak into the CIS base and get the two Jedi back after this part the event can go to ways first way the SC get the two Jedi out and the clones destroy the CIS base and maybe find some data about a droid factory or the second way were the SC get found and maybe killed or put in jail so the rest of the clones must fight their way inside the base before they die so like the clones have 10 minutes to get inside the base and kill all enemies then if they fail or pass the mission they will fall back to the FOB a defend till the LAAT get to them

Edited by BadDog
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin