New Kashyyyk type map

Brian-Limmon

Name: Brian Limmond

RP Rank: CPL

Suggestion: Add this endor map for the event server

Implementation: It's an Endor map that looks a lot better if used as a Kashyyyk map than either of the 2 maps we have right now that are actually meant to be Kashyyyk

Lore: Kashyyyk

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=568835546

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf

We had this map, long time ago, i remember it being incredibly laggy. The performance was very very poor on it to the point that i don't think its worth getting it added back. If i'm miss remembering can someone who remembers this map comment for me. We had it back in like 2018~ i remember it was the main server map for like 4 hours (wasn't meant to be long term, but just a place holder for a little bit, but boy did those 4 hours suck) then they changed it faster then they wanted to due to how bad performance was.

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

10 hours ago, Conrad said:

We had this map, long time ago, i remember it being incredibly laggy. The performance was very very poor on it to the point that i don't think its worth getting it added back. If i'm miss remembering can someone who remembers this map comment for me. We had it back in like 2018~ i remember it was the main server map for like 4 hours (wasn't meant to be long term, but just a place holder for a little bit, but boy did those 4 hours suck) then they changed it faster then they wanted to due to how bad performance was.

I can't speak for the time you're talking about, but having used this map for events on another server I never really noticed any performance issues though said server does perform better than ours overall so that might be the case still?

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf

12 hours ago, Conrad said:

1 hour ago, Brian-Limmon said:

I can't speak for the time you're talking about, but having used this map for events on another server I never really noticed any performance issues though said server does perform better than ours overall so that might be the case still?

theres spots on this map where its extremely laggy, a kill spot, will crash your game, or all of the above. it got removed because of all of these reasons + i think something about textures but idk that part

Edited by Misfit

the Darman Keller guy

• Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

• Winner 1