Arcantus's Mission Repot

Arcantus

Alpha-50 AKA Arcantus

Current Legion-327th

Class- ARC, Alpha

Log-001-01005

Time-19:45

Location-Unknown

Mission-Scout and Explore the Outer Rim and Unknown Space.

Mission code- Black 050

Sub-mission Code- Recruitment.

Reason- Standard report to Ops and superiors.

Notes:

It's been Five weeks since we left Mandalore and the Two brothers that are currently with me have grown close to these Mandalorian Scouts and have also found a new respect for them. When the Duchess assigned for us three to accompany them we thought she was insane (at first) but upon having a Private conversation i leaned something about her, while on the outside she is a peace keeper and one whom want nothing but the best for her people, she is also one who must abide by the traditions of past leaders and current clan leaders. For this reason she encourages those who want to embrace their Warrior past to go on "Scouting Missions" or "Hunts" but in reality she is letting those clans test their youth and let their veteran warriors skills improve and not dull in this time of "peace". With us are 3 form Clan Scharratt, 2 from Clan Priest and shockingly 1 form the thought Clan Ordo. Along with Alpha 32 and ARC-1421 and a few standard troops (mostly non combat ready, just those to keep the ship running) we number around 15 altogether and if that seems like a big number, of the 9 (including us) there are only 3 who are young and need to learn how to "Hunt and Scout". Shockingly Clan Skirata wanted to send 2 Youths but was denied but the Duchess due to "Needing to grow a bit more" and honestly, sending out the youths at the age of 10 is suicide (though the ones with us are 13 but that's a different reason i guess". 

The mission has taken us to the following planets so far, Telos, Tantive,Ventooine, Oricon and as of now the 2 unknown planets that are in unknown space one is called Me'suum bathed o'r tracyn (planet bathed in fire) and Me'suum be te oya'karir (planet of the hunt). Tracyn is a more volcanic like planet with extreme heat but not deadly if you can find caves as well as a few water sources (though water will be extremely warm but even warm water is better then none). There are no intelligent lifeforms on this planet but the creatures here more or less blend into many of the rocks and water sources. One common thing to note is that almost 98% have 2 stingers on their backs with limited range but paralysing venom and 1 set of pincers near the mouth. The pincers don't seem to be able to scratch the Mando Armor but the standard clone armor is very respectable to those and are not effective as a defense for this. Oya'karir on the other hand is a lush forested world that also have about 68% of the planet and its lifeforms trying to kill you. The lifeforms are that of...jelly like people who have to either killed or in the rare case seduced to be dealt with...as ARC-1421 found out when he stumbled across one by accident, blasters, blades, explosives all were ineffective against it until Clan Ordo's lone member came in and negotiated with it...turns out 99% of the population is female or in the shape one mostly. For the information that will be transmitted upon my return and all information about the populace ARC-1421 had to undergo a ritual with the female...goo person and all i can say is...he got himself lucky. Turns out they can self reproduce but if a male of any species (race or animal) come onto this planet, the more sane and intelligent natives offer everything...for a bout of umm...reproduction if you will. Through this act they not only reproduce but the offspring is indeed stronger and if it self reproduces, retains that strength. This race doesn't have space travel but it does have the means to refuel as well as repair damaged vehicles...which is shocking because of the biology of the race (they can go as a jelly like substance yet be hard enough to grab a person but not strong enough to lift anything). 

Our next stop is Bosph and then straight back to mandalore and back to the Priority Mission "Recruitment". If all goes well you should hear from the Duchess about how we clones have shown we are more than just mindless clones who only follow orders and can help build peace as well as respect. On a side note i may have strengthened a small relation with the remnants of Clan Ordo through shear luck...it seems that the Solo Member who accompanied us has set her eyes on me from one of the encounters we had on tracyn...where i may have saved her life and engaged one of the creatures that surprised us. A more detailed report will be on a separate data pad on all creatures that we encountered but long story short, blasters didn't work and a well places vibro knife did...though at the cost of my ARC armor and a few new scars. I also may have obtained a temporary Mando Training suit and if all goes well, a full suit of Clan Ordo Armor for my action and possible future action. I will also like to add...we need to be equipped with either vibro swords or knives as they are really effective at close range, piercing hard armor and if we every go after a sith...deflecting the lightsabers..attached are videos that Arinu Ordo has allowed me to view as well as share that date back to an older more violent time where the sith outnumbered the jedi. Most nowadays don't use the materials of the time but if we can reconstruct the Cortosis-weave to a point that if doesn't get cut by a light saber and it can cut droids down without making noise, good for stealth and other things. Regardless, even if mission is shredded we have a potential to gain an ally or more within.

I will send a message at me the next available moment.

Arcantus Out