Wolffs staff app

WaterMelonWolf

RP Name: TR GM 4thKUCM SSG Wolff

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83306542

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
   I enjoy being staff because its something i can do to take a break from being a trooper 24/7, On top of that I enjoy helping out where I can if that is taking a admin call here and there or simply doing a white-list, when I get bored of being a trooper i always enjoy being staff. It gives me something to do other then sitting around waiting for an event. I used to run events on old servers and it was a fun and enjoyable thing to do and it is something id wish to help with on this server. During my time on the server i have see a lot of failrp,RDM, minging and more but because its late night no staff are on to handle it. Im normally on late nights and that also helps with late night white list for tryouts/CC. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
My name is Nathan I normal go by Nate, I live in Ohio and I do online classes leaving me at home most of the day bored and in need of something to do. As of right now I have 1448 hours on garry's mod, I play mostly Gmod and CSGO right now leaning more on garrys mod because its what i find fun for right now. Being on my computer all the time I tend to respond relatively quick no matter what time of day it is. I used to run events for the server I was staff on and its one of the things i loved most about staff and is something i wanna work to so i can run one and or simply help.

Do you have any previous staff experience?
Yes I actually do, I was a mod on a old server called "Azureus Network" I was also an admin on "Undermine Reborn" and an admin on two other servers that I cant remember the name of. 

Edited by WaterMelonWolf