Buhr's GM Application

buhr

Name: Buhr
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:573614983
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes.
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 568
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes.

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I would love to join, because I could create events than just helping. I will be able to share with the server what I have in mind. When I tried out for Admin I've have been trying to help the server best as I can. I think creating events for people to enjoy is one of the major ideas of creating enjoyment. I'm going to leave this short and simple since I've been working on the document for a hour lol.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: I don't see any need for a suggestion. the gamemaster team have been doing wonderful at doing their job.
Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EFPWbCj47vZScyLzaliihTWp_RsjDP0nn-JtscStFHg/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional) I've only been GH.

Forever HS Lancer
spacer.png

4 hours ago, Eagle said:

The app looks good. and your document looks great.
Just one question before I rate it. What would you do incase you do not get the amount of helpers you need for an event?

Excellent Question, Since this would be a Deployment. If I didn't get at least two GHs to spawn droids it might have to get pushed back, which I would hate to happen. But, the chance of that is happening is insanely low, but for your question that would be my answer. I might be able to do it with one GH if we worked overtime, but if it was just me it would not live up to my expectation (from the amount of stuff I'll have to cut). So, I would push it back or have a different deployment placed on my day. I hoped this answered your question.

Forever HS Lancer
spacer.png

+1, this is a pretty good document but the event seems a little bland shoot'em up. Very go here shoot, go here shoot, go here shoot.

Perhaps adding something to increase the stakes and give a little bit more importance to this base. Perhaps some sort of BFG that they're going to fire soon, or kidnapped hostages they're experimenting on. Something to increase interaction with the players, give them a sense of urgency, instead of just "go to base and kill them". If the document wasn't as clean looking this might not be a +1 due to its generic style.

spacer.pngspacer.png

On 2/23/2022 at 7:11 AM, Conrad said:

+1, this is a pretty good document but the event seems a little bland shoot'em up. Very go here shoot, go here shoot, go here shoot.

Perhaps adding something to increase the stakes and give a little bit more importance to this base. Perhaps some sort of BFG that they're going to fire soon, or kidnapped hostages they're experimenting on. Something to increase interaction with the players, give them a sense of urgency, instead of just "go to base and kill them". If the document wasn't as clean looking this might not be a +1 due to its generic style.

Thank you for your response, I've updated it more with a RP situation, since it was lacking.

• Winner 1

Forever HS Lancer
spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, your application to become a Game Master has been DENIED.

You are allowed to reapply after 2 WEEKS from this date.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...