Stockings ROA[COMPLETE]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49827084 

RP Name: Stockings

Battalion: Siege Regiment

Who is in command until you return?: @Turtle @Stroodle @Gadget

Length of Absence: 

1 week (Hopefully)

I ruptured my Ear Drums during a Scuba Diving Course on Thursday.  Despite being able to partially hear, things can often sound to me like I've got ear muffs on.  I get half of what's said and hearing people talk, sounds, etc. are essentially required for Gmod RP.  I want to hopefully recover properly and not deal with the chance someone might use a loud ass soundboard or scream in Teamspeak. Taking sometime away seems like a viable option for this.  I hope to still be on, but want to chill in TS quietly.

• Friendly 4

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

lived alot of my life with ruptured ear drums and constant ear infections. I know how it is. Take care of yourself. Hope to see you back soon

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

2 minutes ago, Mystik said:

lived alot of my life with ruptured ear drums and constant ear infections. I know how it is. Take care of yourself. Hope to see you back soon

I am sorry you get them often.  This stinks, tried to go to the gym this morning and it was feeling funky as hell. Opening and Closing, unclogging. So I left early.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Your LOA has period has been APPROVED and LOGGED.

Please notify us if your LOA is to end early, by tagging me here with an @.

If you have not requested an extension to your LOA before the original date then you will be assumed to be off LOA after the LOA period is complete.

• 2 weeks later...