Emergency landing... oh crap, Zombies!

Name: Anderson

Who helped (If applicable): Arexo, Heart

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Zombies managed to get into the ship, pathogen in life support. GAR managed to clear it out and fix the nose.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

KrMCdFv.png

5/10 going off the chart.

These infection-style events with a cure needed have a bad rep on the server. This event made an attempt to explore the ship to eliminate the zombies but was very bland and uninspired. I was hoping for a creative solution and procedure for the cure, however, it was a 2 minute cure that solved all our problems with minimal effort. It was ok I would love to see you explore a new concept or idea, or just a creative idea in a next event.

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

1 minute ago, TheCyan said:

5/10 going off the chart.

These infection-style events with a cure needed have a bad rep on the server. This event made an attempt to explore the ship to eliminate the zombies but was very bland and uninspired. I was hoping for a creative solution and procedure for the cure, however, it was a 2 minute cure that solved all our problems with minimal effort. It was ok I would love to see you explore a new concept or idea, or just a creative idea in a next event.

I wish I could, unfortunately we're limited by rank and the lack of any SAs that wanted to assist. I agree and hope to do better in the future!

• Agree 1