Conrad's LOA[COMPLETE]

Conrad

Your LOA has period has been APPROVED and LOGGED.

Please notify us if your LOA is to end early, by tagging me here with an @.

If you have not requested an extension to your LOA before the original date then you will be assumed to be off LOA after the LOA period is complete.

hi.

In an very unexpected turn my grandmother unfortunately and suddenly passed away yesterday afternoon. She went from being able to take care of herself to in hospice on her death bed in two weeks. Hold those you love because you really don't know how quickly they can go.

I will have days where i'm gone for a bit as we handle stuff for her, but probably will be on here or there to hangout with friends. I'll see how i'm feeling going into next weekend.

• Friendly 5

spacer.pngspacer.png

Banned
1 minute ago, Conrad said:

In an very unexpected turn my grandmother unfortunately and suddenly passed away yesterday afternoon. She went from being able to take care of herself to in hospice on her death bed in two weeks. Hold those you love because you really don't know how quickly they can go.

I will have days where i'm gone for a bit as we handle stuff for her, but probably will be on here or there to hangout with friends. I'll see how i'm feeling going into next weekend.

I am very sorry for your loss Conrad. Praying for you and your family. 

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

23 minutes ago, Conrad said:

My condolences man, take as much time you need fr

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

Current: Alpha-12 | Former: GMO | Mr.Built Different | RC-1136 Darman | RC-3222 Atin

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

Sincerest condolences my friend.  I hope all goes well with everything going forwards.  I am here if you need me, but my hearing is troublesome at the moment. 

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

I will be maintaining a ROA through the weekend as i still have a couple family members in town that are here and i want to spend time with them before they return back. I will however be very active in discord and the fourms as usual. And in game activity will happen just spotty givin the family stuff. I will be back in action on monday.

• Friendly 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

Your LOA has period has been APPROVED and LOGGED.

Please notify us if your LOA is to end early, by tagging me here with an @.

If you have not requested an extension to your LOA before the original date then you will be assumed to be off LOA after the LOA period is complete.

• 3 weeks later...

Your LOA has been logged as COMPLETED.

If this is an error and you require more time, please contact a member of High Command (MCMD+) or a Director immediately.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO LOA - COMPLETED LOA'S

spacer.pngspacer.png