Banned

Name: Adam K AKA COSMO
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:17693550
Ban Reason: foul lanugage and ddos threat
Date of Ban: few months ago
Length of Ban: perm
Staff Member(s) Involved: no idea
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: Cause i relized it was stupid of me to get mad like i did and synergy is the only server with good star wars rp i was a idiot and i just wanna come back and rp again
Evidence to support your claims:

• Confused 1

+1  ever person after long time realize that was the dumbest 30 mins because it was funny at the time yet it cause you got banned from keep having fun because a couple of things. How many people were let back on the server after doing terrible things or trying to cause a split in the server. But yet people keep saying people don’t change. Bro if we didn’t change we will all be acting like we playing MW2 and we remember those days. 

Edited by KillJoy
  • Confused 4
  • Dumb 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

@Cosmo

Work with me here guy, write out a better reasons section because this 

3 hours ago, Cosmo said:

Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: Cause i relized it was stupid of me to get mad like i did and synergy is the only server with good star wars rp i was a idiot and i just wanna come back and rp again

this aint it chief. 

Take some time write out a real ban appeal with some effort and we can look at this again. But in the state this appeal is in at the current time I will be denying it.