Hollow's GameMakers App.

Hollow

Name: Hollow

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:58538950 

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: I would estimate 100+ hours since I've been quite active over two months of playing on synergy.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: A solid 7

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:  To set an example of what kind of man I am, I started out when I was a boy scout at a very young age and I grew up acting so much older than I actually was. I always stepped up to be the leader. I became an Eagle Scout of America when I was fifteen years old and that took many years of strict leadership and being able to be friendly with others. I also have recently joined a group called SkillsUSA, SkillsUSA is a partnership of students, teachers and industry working together to ensure America has a skilled workforce. SkillsUSA helps each student excel in not only their class but in leadership and communication roles as well. They make it their mission to help each individual student get ready for the real world that is outside of school. So I believe that my communications and leadership skills are above average, but I am not a perfect human being I will make mistakes.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I fully understand that if I am inactive I will be removed from the Game Maker program.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: 

For an event, I would attempt to try and plan an event that would both satisfy the passive role players but also give action to those who want to prove themselves on the battlefield. This does have me virtually mash two events together but I believe that the troopers and everyone on the ship could make the outcome at the end of the event different then some may have predicted. I will state some of the outcomes that could happen at the end of the event and how they can effect if there will be a continued series of this event or not.

So to start off with the story, please don't shake your head at the Idea because I do know that it has been done many times before but it will play a big role in the furtherment of the event but I will be doing a "merchant comes onto the ship and sells his wares" style of thing. But some may think that this merchant is selling faulty equipment or that he will turn on the republic but this is not the case. He is but a simple (insert race here) merchant trying to make a living off of selling (insert product here). So this will start off by blocking a hanger for the building where the event will start. after the building of either where the (product) is being bidded on or just plain sold. After finished we would call in permission to be on the ship, once granted we could remove the prop or whatever is blocking the hanger door, and let people come in for the merchant.

The second part of this event would be the part where either (I haven't really come to a conclusion yet on who I want to use but either could work) Count Dooku and his newly appointed apprentice Savage Oppress or Savage and his brother Darth Maul, attack the ship while everyone is distracted by this merchant. They would most likely attack through nosegate to get into the ship, from there the two appointed bad guys would attack the ship and cause chaos.

This will show that not every attack will be flat out planned right there from the get-go, sometimes sith have tricks up their sleeves and they use the element of surprise. This will catch the clones off guard and will possibly make them run frantically and unorderly to their battle stations. This will also make them realise that a leader will have to think fast or the mission will fail.

Now I believe that this event can go one of two ways, either

1. The clones blame the merchant for being an undercover CIS or just a bad guy in general, Blaming him for allowing the clones to let their guard down. They will most likely (If they go down this route) take the merchant in as a prisoner and also most likely take him to IR. I have only been in IR three times as an event job, none of them has been pretty. So when the Men in IR are finished with the merchant and either throw him to rot in jail or kill him, then (the two bad guys) will make their way out of the ship, seeing that they have caused enough damage. Since the merchant was either detained or put to rest, this can and probably will lead to a part II of this event, it will most likely feature the (insert family member of merchant here) getting revenge on the clones for his fallen (insert relation with merchant here). He or She could use the little money they have to hire a bounty hunter to attack the ship.

2. Or the clones will ask the merchant if he would have anything to do with this surprise attack on the ship, (which he does not) and then, therefore, protect the merchant from the attackers that have boarded the ship. If this route is chosen by the clones, I will most likely ask for one of the (bad guys) to go where the merchant is being held and attack the merchant. If the clones are successful in protecting the merchant, then the (bad guys) will notice their defeat, eventually making their escape.

Now, this event could go a different route, but I believe these two are two very believable outcomes of this event.

And if I need to state what models I would need (or how many jobs)

Possibly Count Dooku, or Darth Maul

Possibly Droids if that's what the merchant is selling

Possibly CIS droids if the sith need assistance

Definitely  Savage Opress

Definitely a certain race for a merchant, (possibly Trandoshan).

So in total at a minimum for event jobs, 5, But if more event jobs come in for the event they can be either a CIS droid or a merchant droid.