Edgar

Name: CW-104th SFC Saint/Steam-Stflooshman
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:460144846
Ban Reason: MRDM
Date of Ban: 1/23/2022
Length of Ban:5 days
Staff Member(s) Involved: Stroodle
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: First off I did not rdm I got killed multiple times when I was about to go afk so I decided to kill the person so he would stop. Also if you don't believe this at least take it off of mrdm because I did not mrdm I only killed one person and it was in self defense after being annoyed for about 5 minutes.
Evidence to support your claims: I don't have any evidence because my gmod closed about an hour after I went afk (cause I assumed I wouldn't get banned) so I don't have any evidence of the encounter But this is my first offence.

Future Adult!

Ok so to explain I opened up the console and noticed a huge block of yellow text denoting kill logs. After reading through it I noticed that a CT PVT and saint had been trading kills and each had gotten at least 3 kills which is the cutoff for MRDM so I pulled them both to a sit however saint had gone AFK by this point. The Ban guidelines state anything over 3 kills that is non accidental in a 5 day MRDM ban and so that is what I did. I did not take a screenshot of the logs because around this time alt accounts were sprouting up like weeds and I had my hands full dealing with them.

• Pay Respect 1
  • Dumb 1