[DENIED] CWRP - Clutch's Staff Re-Application

Clutch

RP Name: 21stSO SUP 1SG Clutch

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:239387446

VIP (Y/N): Yes and Subscriber

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was Windu at the time and wanted to focus on the Jedi Order.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I've been playing the server recently and have noticed that there has been a lack of entertainment later in the nights and I want to be able to change that. I also want to do more stuff in my battalion and I think staff would be a good way that I can do that. I have also wanted more things to do on the server and its been over a year since I was last staff and I feel like it could be something some what fresh and new.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think my last staff term went pretty well I was Senior Admin for over 200 days so I knew what I was doing and was a game master the entire time so I have some experience there. My last staff term was pretty chill considering I was one of like 30 Senior Admins at the time so there wasn't too much required of me. I overall think that I was a good member of the staff team considering I was on the good watch quite often and always did what was told and never complained.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

• Optimistic 2
  • Dumb 2

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Hey! I'm at least three of those things!

-1 In all seriousness, I don't think someone like you should be a part of this community, let alone the staff team.

Edited by Katy
  • Winner 1

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

Forum Admin

It doesn’t seem like you have the temperament nor attitude to be a good staff member. 

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3