[Denied] Ban appeal from me I love Pepperoni <3

ILovePepperoni

Name: Highschool Drama
Steam ID: 76561198207738411
Ban Reason: Fail RP | NIT RP | Racism
Date of Ban: 1/20/2022
Length of Ban: 30 days
Staff Member(s) Involved: Maddoxx
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: Never did anything racist, had intentions to roleplay as I've been doing it, maybe a little failrp but it was like 1 time which isn't enough for a ban.
Evidence to support your claims: According to the fair stance of innocent until proven guilty I would like to see evidence of these so called actions I've been doing, there is none. Also what evidence am I supposed to show that there is a lack of reason that doesn't really make sense. 

Notes: I would like Maddoxx removed from his administrative permissions as he does not seem to be qualified for the job. L +ratio 

• Disagree 1
  • Dumb 2
Banned

Listen mate this is going to be a FAT -1 From what I heard you were saying racist things and it wasn't a little failRP

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Banned

I was involved in this situation, you and the other person involved straight up harassed a CG who didn't even arrest you or do anything to you for what seemed like hours, huge -1 my dude.

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

guess I'm getting old to understand these new terms kids are using "L +Ratio" What is this? 

Also -1 on this app as its not really giving evidence as to why you shouldn't be unban. 

• Funny 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2