[Accepted] CapCoot's Ban appeal

CapCoot

Name: CT PVT CapCoot
Steam ID: 76561198163744300 or STEAM_0:0:101739286
Ban Reason: I ulted
Date of Ban: October 22, 2021
Length of Ban: Permanetly 
Staff Member(s) Involved: Dennis
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I was told by Maverick that on January 1st you guys were unbanning people but then Maverick told me I should create a ban appeal again so here we are.
Evidence to support your claims: The same evidence as before on my old Ban appeal

Old ban appeal

Forum Admin

Why should you be unbanned?

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Retired Founder

I've just looked back over your last ban appeal and realized that you were banned on both accounts when using an alt account which is improper protocol.

Correct protocol for this situation is as follows;

• You are to be asked which account you consider your main account to be.
  • You are then to be banned on all accounts that are not that account.

Seeing as that is not what has happened here, this will be accepted.

However, also reading your previous ban appeal I see a LONG list of previous instances where you have created issues on our server, as per this you will be put on a probationary period upon returning.
The probationary period entails the following;

• A 1 month 0 tolerance period, where if you intentionally create issues on the server, you will be permanently banned immediately.
  • A following, 2 month period where you will be watched and monitored by the staff/high staff team in which if you are constantly causing issues, you will be permanently banned again.
  • A 6 month blacklist from being able to apply for the staff team or any other type of authoritarian role within the community.

Congratulations! Your ban appeal has been ACCEPTED.
You may be contacted by a Director+ to discuss your return.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO BAN APPEALS - ACCEPTED