Jedi Animations - Missing / Not Working

Question: Anyone able to help me restore the animations on the server?

Comments/Concerns:Having some issues with the Jedi animations on the Clone Wars Server.  Right now, when I hop on my Jedi Knight Job, I am unable to see any of the Forms, Stances, attacks, and the blocking/parry animations.  Instead it looks as though I am holding the saber in the original manner of the OG Rhino system/ the original handling of Robotboy's Lightsaber Addon. (See Pics below) 

I am still able to attack, but I don't know which attack/stance I'm in to really be helpful.  The Force abilities still work for me. 

I've tried re-connecting, re-equipping the saber, and hitting something to maybe get it to work. 

This has been going on at least for a couple of weeks now, and I recently had to do a funky change to download the full content pack without experiencing the CRC issue when trying to join the server.  This may have caused the issue?

Staff Member you're asking: Anyone with the ability to help.  Perhaps @ Dev. Assistant@ Developer  @ Management+

Additional info:

spacer.png

spacer.png

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Forum Admin

I just re validated my game files, restarted steam and launched gmod back up and it fixed for me, maybe you'd need to try that or reinstall the WiltOS animations pack

• Informative 2

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

1 minute ago, Naffen said:

I just re validated my game files, restarted steam and launched gmod back up and it fixed for me, maybe you'd need to try that or reinstall the WiltOS animations pack

Will get back to you on the validation asap, will try to re-install wiltos if validation doesn't work.  Thanks

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Naffen said:

Update, Validation did not fix.  Uninstalling animations now

spacer.png

Forum Admin

Question Answered

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

4 minutes ago, Axar said:

What I did to fix the CRC issue was I chose a few content packs to not subscribe to, did you do the same thing? If so you may have not subscribed to the jedi animation pack.

I had done that for months prior, but I wanted to make dupes for the Synergy V3 Anaxes map, which I couldn't get in Single player w/o the Clone Wars Content.  I found a way to download the pack and make it work.

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

Fast DL is the best form of letting content download from the sever. Coming out with a pack subbing fix here sometime this week.