Can't sell featured items

Forum Admin

Bug Type (Server:): CWRP

Severity level (1-3): 2

Evidence (if you can): I don't got the time to take a vid of it.

Description of the bug: If you try to sell a weapon on the featured section in the armory, it doesn't let you.

How can we recreate it: Buy Westar-11 in the blaster rifle section, then try to sell it.

πŸŽ€ Β π™΅πšŠπš›πš πš‚πš–πšŽπš•πš•πšŠ Β πŸŽ€
<3

• Retired Founder
3 hours ago, Guac said:

Bug Type (Server:): CWRP

Severity level (1-3): 2

Evidence (if you can): I don't got the time to take a vid of it.

Description of the bug: If you try to sell a weapon on the featured section in the armory, it doesn't let you.

How can we recreate it: Buy Westar-11 in the blaster rifle section, then try to sell it.

Have you tried clicking on the button that says "Locker" and removing it from that screen instead?

I can get to the pop up where it asks if you want to sell it. Like forseen said you have to click on the "View locker" button in the top right, then right click on what you want to sell to get the pop up. I haven't tried the pop up since i don't wanna sell my gun but i assume that isn't the issue you're having.

• Informative 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Forum Admin
9 hours ago, Forseen said:

Have you tried clicking on the button that says "Locker" and removing it from that screen instead?

No I haven’t but I will assume that’s how ya fix it. Thanks!

• Optimistic 1

<3

Forum Admin

This issue has been marked as resolved and therefore has been resolved on server or is unresolvable.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO RESOLVED REPORTS

<3