4 Years?

I joined this server on the 21st of November 2017 and I can't say I regret it. This server has kind of been a back bone for some big changes in my life, if anything got too different I could come back here for some familiarity. I missed the actual anniversary date but I thought my Birthday could also suit, so here I am 19 years old as of today. I joined this server when I was 15, that was a decent time ago but when I think about how far I've come and how much stuff has changed in my life it feels like it was ages ago. So I think this is more of a thank you to the community for just being an open and mostly friendly place. It's been incredible to see how far Synergy has come with it's updates and the people who play here, I swear synergy used to be way more toxic and I think it's generally a good thing we've tamed down but I can't say I don't miss the weekly drama. So thanks for everything, I appreciate most of you. :peepoLove:

spacer.png

• Friendly 6

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

A lot of people see Synergy as a place that you just join to roleplay as a funkie little clone, but for a lot of us who actively participate in server activities, this is a family. 

Thank you to all of the players that play here on Synergy and make other peoples day’s brighter, I wouldn’t still be here if there wasn’t so many positive people in the community. I love the group of friends I have made, but I’m sure there are many other people out there who are wonderful and I hope to meet you all soon!

<3 love you guys. Here’s to another 4.