vCoil

RP Name: 501st CSM Coil

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:159336231

VIP (Y/N): Yea

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time Zone

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: Football Season started

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I feel like I was a solid staff member and produced quality things for the server. Same thing as the last 3 times. I really enjoy making events and I get relatively high ratings on everyone I produce, averaging a 8.9 out of 10 the last time I was apart of the team. I also can host trainings and sims as I like entertaining the people on the server on down time. I also like on my free time to just claim the CSR and build whatever comes to my mind at the time.  

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Like stated above I feel like I was an above average member of the staff community especially when it came down to events I produced. I very rarely got a bad rating and if there was one it was because one stand out member of the community couldn't adjust to the difficulty of my events or weren't enjoying the rules I had set in place. I am out of the football season too and its getting colder again so the server is going to continue to populate I plan on maintaining and growing the community. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): Yes

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

Banned

+1 best of luck

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

This guy has showed amazing work in the past and i would love to see his return +1

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

British