Bane and Embo risky business - Seabass

Seabass

Banned

Name: Seabass

Who helped (If applicable): Hansen, Shroud, and Patrick

Event/Encounter Name: Bane and Embo risky business

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Cad bane and a few other BH's tried to break out a republic prisoner, the prisoner had information they needed to get to ziro the hutt, things did not go to plan and the BH's Failed.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Cad bane bossk and embo. 

KrMCdFv.png

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

6/10 average but Embo was bad EJ

4/10 from me, it was a bit annoying with how Bane went from Tython and then magically poofed to Geonosis. The main thing that got me a bit tilted was the negotiations where it went from 'give us money' to 'give us a prisoner' to absolutely nothing with radio silence. The whole thing seemed like it had story and was pretty nice but it just came crashing down in those aspects.

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

7/10 

I think the event was pretty fun.  At least I had a good time constantly chasing down these hunters!  Some of which you barely see in events or so it feels to me haha.  Always refreshing to see Embo & Bossk used! I thought your initial plans were foiled by the Republic!

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Banned
14 minutes ago, Zeros said:

4/10 from me, it was a bit annoying with how Bane went from Tython and then magically poofed to Geonosis. The main thing that got me a bit tilted was the negotiations where it went from 'give us money' to 'give us a prisoner' to absolutely nothing with radio silence. The whole thing seemed like it had story and was pretty nice but it just came crashing down in those aspects.

i understand, forgot to mention it but bane never went to geo, he said that in OC to try to get off of tython.

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

7.5 good 

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer