Octavian's GM App

Holo

Name: Octavian
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96252878
Current Staff Rank: SA
Are you Currently a GH?: N
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 2853:21:34.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I'm very pasionate for putting out authentic stories and authentic roleplay. That are both loyal to the show and the lore of star wars as a whole. I have previous experience as a GMO and during this time i learnt that players need love and authenticity put into events. Sure shoot em ups are nice at 3 am when nothing is happening but I Believe that the best events we've had on the server have come from people who have put time. care. and love. Into their event. Its story. And the roleplay that comes with it.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: No. I Believe the GM team as it stands is in a good spot
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qMS8NJ0qu6n4q_EqzNlPvaISM7OBQUlcA1G8Terq-hE/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Octavian

Mistakes were made

Banned

+1 i see no issue here 

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1 doc is very nice good job

• Friendly 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

JUST A HEADS UP. If your already SA you don't have to apply for GM, you just have to get GM trained by a GMO+. I will send you a PM on discord via the GM Discord. 

Please Be advised, this application doesn't need accepted (Or at least it shouldn't via him being SA). EmBark has sent him the GM discord. :) Thank you for your time. 

Just now, EmBark said:

JUST A HEADS UP. If your already SA you don't have to apply for GM, you just have to get GM trained by a GMO+. I will send you a PM on discord via the GM Discord. 

Please Be advised, this application doesn't need accepted (Or at least it shouldn't via him being SA). EmBark has sent him the GM discord. :) Thank you for your time. 

^ This is due to the recent GM team and Staff team merging :)

• Agree 1

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...