MORE Video Game Music (different this time)

Katy

I was talking with Spieler and I like video game music, so I want to see everyone's favorite tracks from any video game.
HERE'S HOW IT'S DIFFERENT: Try to find lesser known/obscure music tracks that you really enjoy. Regardless of how much you enjoy the Skyrim, Doom, or Undertale OST, I DON'T WANNA SEE IT!!!!! Avoid video games with popular soundtracks
Here are a couple of my favorite songs that people might not know about:

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

22 minutes ago, Som said:

imma bout to post one of my favorite sound tracks and it's not from a game sadly
The show slaps aswell would advise watching it 

This is not the cleaveland brown show theme 

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

I try to keep my tastes diverse

I can't wait to use some of these in events on the server-

This one is totally underrated imo, on par with the likes of the Doom soundtrack for me:

Although this drags on for a bit, at about 2 minutes it becomes very intense making it perfect for the end of an event:

Another track very useful in events, though this one more so for a last stand type of situation:

This has a much more specific tone, but I've ran events with this games soundtrack exclusively before and this is a very very good escape music:

Ignoring the first 10 seconds of this, it's a really great track that has a really eerie sense of hopelessness:

Skip to 40 seconds in and i might even say this has a more "epic" grand battle feel to it than battlefield 1:

This one's a personal favourite of mine though in all fairness I feel like you'd have to play the game to get the full impact of it:

Another couple of personal favourites that I will concede maybe I only like them because i like their games, but maybe not so here they are (OK maybe the second one isn't so obscure but it's still good so):

Edited by Brian-Limmon
  • Friendly 1

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf