Silly's Gamemaster Appliation

Silly

Name: Silly

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85146704

Current Staff Rank: Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Game Helper

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 450+

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8.5

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to become a Gamemaster to help spread the types of events that happen. To have events that focus around the Jedi and being able to do Jedi Roleplay instead of always having to fight sith or droids. Also to involve the Senators and other people in the Star Wars Universe that don’t get much to do during events.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: None at this time, have thought that everyone has been doing a good job.

Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster:

Loss of the Past

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

-1 I haven't seen you do a encounter or event as a GH and you have non logged on the roster so I don't see you really see you doing much as a GM. Get a few encounters under your belt first.

Current: Naval CMO Captain, 21stKU MEDL Captain, Jedi knight shadow manager, Seven Deadly Sins Clan Leader, Senate Commando
Ex: DU 2ndLT, Shock 2ndLT, 91st SGT, Special Operations MSG, Sith Inquisitor Apprentice

-1 You haven't done any events, only helped with events and the doc seems more like a story you have planned out already which in the game can be circumstantial and could happen way differentially that your doc says. You also only got GH like a week or two ago, slow down.

Edited by Rickle

:pepe5head:im retraded:pepe5head:

-1. Your document is very bare bones and hard to follow, You are missing a lot of important info that it would take to run this event.

Unrelated to your app but related to parts of it:  @Mavelle i see a pattern here for some of these documents recently in GM apps. Can we change it so that if you do a document its for a deployment and not a main server event. I feel like that would force more creativity out of people and help show the creativity of potential GM's a lot more. 

Edited by Conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

37 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Unrelated to your app but related to parts of it:  @Mavelle i see a pattern here for some of these documents recently in GM apps. Can we change it so that if you do a document its for a deployment and not a main server event. I feel like that would force more creativity out of people and help show the creativity of potential GM's a lot more. 

Interesting idea! I'm in support of it, I'll bring it up to the leadership team right away!

Broooo that's literally insane brooo

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c